Personal Information We Collect
- Contact Information such as your name, email addresses,telephone numbers you provided to us.
- Transaction Information about how you interact with our merchants, business partners, and service providers.
How We Collect Personal Information
- Personal Information is collected when you register, subscribe, set an alert, create an account.
- Transaction Information is collected when you use our Services. For example, the comments you make.
How We Use Personal Information
We use the information to:
- Operate and improve our Services
- Provide alerts you set
- Provide advertisements to you
- Provide other services which you consent
Disclosure of Personal Information
Your Personal Information may be shared as required or permitted by law as described below:
- Merchants, only to the extent you have redeemed a deal / coupon offered by the merchant, or participated in an activity sponsored or offered through us on behalf of the merchant;
- Otherwise with your consent.
- A cookie is a small amount of information that a web server sends to your browser that stores information about your account, your preferences, and your use of the Services.
- When you use our service, cookies are used between your browser and servers operated by us, our business partners and services providers to coordinate and record the interactivity and fill your requests for services and information. These cookies may include means for tracking your Transaction Information with a Merchant and may include tracking technology from third-party affiliate-network operators like Commission Junction and Linkshare and more.
- We also use third party services, such as Google Analytics, to help us understand how visitors interact with our website and to help improve our user experience.